In a challenging private sector and public sector world, only those advisory firms who enable their clients to find sustainable and effective solutions to complex, and often multi-faceted problems, can function with distinction in the long term.
- We are committed to providing advisory and consulting services that embody the highest degree of commitment and quality.
- We are focused on helping our clients achieve their corporate strategic and financial objectives.
- We are committed to the co-creation of value-based solutions that establish lasting and sustainable contribution to our client’s corporate learning experience – our clients become our business partners through the co-creation of solutions.
Our approach to service delivery is underpinned and supported by the fundamental philosophical belief that we engage with our clients on the basis of developing a unique sense of their philosophy, objectives, values and expectations. This in turn allows us to provide solutions that meet and exceed our clients’ expectations. By fully understanding the environment and context in which our client’s function, we provide uniquely designed solutions.
HOW WE WORK
We approach all assignments by combining international experience with local business and technical expertise. At Quantum Advisory we pride ourselves in having a partner-led service for all our clients.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO:
- Building strong business relationships with our clients
- Providing our clients with personal attention from our leadership
- Developing and pursuing the appropriate and unique business solution that will best contribute to the effective optimisation of our client’s corporate objectives.
Our target clients within Southern Africa are key decision-makers both in the corporate and public sectors and include:
- Boards of Directors
- Municipal Managers
- Chief Financial Officers
- Finance Directors
- Compliance and Risk Managers
- Legal Counsel
- Project Sponsors
We believe that early and clear communication at every stage is the key to any successful engagement and to building a close working partnership.
We are proactive in our communication to ensure that issues are communicated to our clients as they arise, thus ensuring that we have time to work together towards a resolution. This approach is underpinned by the active involvement of directors within the engagement process.
INDEPENDENCE AND OBJECTIVITY
Independence and objectivity is critical to the services that we provide. We have a conflict check process that provides assurance that all engagements undertaken are not compromised by any potential conflict situation.